Friday, October 3, 2008

Random Pics..........





this pic is in Jared's old truck after we picked up the ribbon for our wedding invitations. We thought it was cool it said straight and narrow on it....we are easily amused. X-)
The other is when we went to the snow to play. Since I was pregnant I couldn't go snowboarding.( It was worth it though)


This other pic was taken by one of the sister missionaries in the visitor's center. Right before we got engaged. Can't you see the love?!
This pic is on top of the conference center in Salt Lake in October 2007 Sunday morning session. It was amazing to be able to go. It was my first time watching conference after her baptism in May. I loved it and was so happy to see president Hinckley speak that morning. Sister Beck's talk was also amazing. I am so grateful that Jared gave me that 1st book of mormon. I love the gospel.

3 comments:

ginger said...

hey woman!! love the blog... i'm so glad you started one :) see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hey glad you started up. How come I wasn't told about it. Saw you had one on Gin's. What's up with that?J.k.Now your a true stay at home mom.HaHa.
Love you Guys.
Amber

Stop Foreclosure On Your Home said...

Hi Katie. It's Ashley Tunny. I always look at Jenna's blog and I saw Katie and Jared and I just had to take a peek! I am so glad you are doing a blog! I ask Jenna about you guys a lot. Now I can see for myself what is going on. I just love to see all the pictures of all the kids! Maybe someday I will have some kids of my own to show off! Next time I go to Jenna's you are going to have to come over. I still have not held Parker.