Thursday, October 30, 2008

The new me!!!!!

So I finally got the courage up and cut off my hair! I was so ready for a change. I didn't have an exact cut in mind but new i was sick of my ponytail. My friend Kristi in my ward was excited to cut it and she did an amazing job. She said the longest part that she cut was 9 inches!! It is still so weird to feel it but I love it. Hopefully I will be able to style it like she did. Anyways here is the before and after pics. I feel like a different person when I look in the mirror. X-)


4 comments:

ginger said...

katie!! i love your new do! it is so stinkin cute, & you look great. short hair is so nice when you're trying to get ready & don't have a ton of time to spend blow drying :) hopefully we'll see you guys tomorrow for halloween.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Such a great haircut. What did Jared think? Does he love it? See you guys tommorow.

Unknown said...

that's crazy! it looks great. you look great! we'll see you tonight

chelle

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Hello! What a cute blog you have! You have such an adorable family! Thanks for the nice compliments and you better call if you have any trouble styling ok! Come check out our blog sometime kristiboretsky.blogspot.com. Oh and Cody was wondering where the hunting photos are! LOL! Big surprise right?!