Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 2008 General Conference

WOW! We are so blessed to have a living prophet and apostles on the earth today...and to be able to hear their words and councel. Conference was amazing! All of the talks were so uplifting and full of things we needed to hear. At a time in the world when all we hear is talk of war and economic distress it is easy to get caught up in the doom and gloom of it all. What a refreshing thing to be able to have hope and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and to know that as we obey the commandments and serve others we will be blessed and be at peace!

2 comments:

ME said...

Hi Katie! My name is Melanie & I'm one of Jared's cousins. I love that I've been able to find all of the Organ's since I'm not the best in keeping in touch. You have an adorable family & congratulations on your new little one. By the way, conference was great! I loved it as well!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

yay katie! such a cute blog, look at how cute your little family is! we'll be seeing you on sunday!-kim