Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mine and Jenna's Kiddos

Being a SAHM has it's perks.  It's not glamorous or super exciting but I LOVE it.  I know that there is a lot of working mom's (I used to be one of them).  Anyways, I can't imagine having to leave my babies everyday to go to work.  One of my favorite things about being home is being able to get together with my little sis, Jenna.  She is one of my best friends ( right after Jared =). )  We get the kids together at least twice a week.  On the days we don't see each other, Parker asks for them all day long.  We love her kiddos so much and I am grateful we have become so close as we have had children.  Love you Jenna!

Here's just some random pics of the cuties.  They love the camera, can you tell?!  I wanted to get a pic of the boys and Kenzie was so sad she wasn't in the pic she wouldn't talk to me for at least 5 minutes!  She is getting so beautiful with that model blonde hair.
We just moved last saturday back to gilbert.  So instead of being 5 minutes from Jenna, I am 25 minutes from her.  I know it's not that far, but I will miss being so close........so will Parker.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

ahh.. your gonna make me cry. I love you too and am so glad that we are so close and that our kids love eachother so much! All the pics are so cute!

Unknown said...

All your kiddies are co good looking! Love it :)

Anonymous said...

So fun!! They kids all look so cute!