Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pictures!

So i realize i'm not the best at keeping up with posting.
Jared and I went to Cory's signing/publication party last friday for our date night. It was at Rockin R ranch. It was fun even though we both started yawning by 8:30. We must be getting old, it's hard to stay up late. Oh there was free appetizers and desserts too! I was pretty full from our dinner that night, but it's hard to say no to free cheesecake!(or any kind of free dessert)

I love this cowboy soo much! Jared is going to school right now and only has class in the afternoon. It has been so fun having him home so much.

My 3 boys! They light up my life and I am so grateful to be a wife and a mother.






These biter biscuits are so messy but Parker loves them!




Parker is getting big so fast! He is already over 7 months old! He is such a good happy baby and such a joy to have in our family! He is getting pretty good at sitting up and crawling. If I walk away he starts to follow me now. I'll have to snap some pics of him doing those things so you can all see. It is so cute and I just love being able to stay home with him. I hope we can have lots of babies just like him!






4 comments:

Jenna said...

All so cute! I love the pic of all three boys! Parker is turning into such a little man, he's so sweet!

Unknown said...

Yae!!! New pictures are the BEST!! You are looking fantastic by the way! I was telling Cody your hair has gotten longer and you're looking rather skinny. You all look great and Parker IS SO BIG. I can't hardly believe how fast he grows! We can't wait to see everyone soon :)

Cortney said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found us! I added your link to our blog. Parker, aka Addelynn's future hubsters, is such a handsome boy! We need to get those two together soon!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

thank you! parker is lookin so big! he is such a stud, and you are a hot momma! miss you!