Thursday, March 19, 2009

Parker!

Parker loves to eat! He lunges for whatever I'm eating, so I shared my pear with him. He loved it and cried if I tried to take it back. Soo cute!
After church we took some pics of him crawling after us. Here he comes....


This is him falling forward from sitting up to start crawling. Funny pic huh!





He just loves to crawl after us. He giggles and smiles the whole time. Unless we walk away, then he is very sad. He is definately a momma's boy. But he lights up when Jared gets home too! Jared is so good with him too. I started working on Friday mornings and Jared is so great with Parker I don't worry about a thing.


















We feel so blessed to have such a happy baby!!


























7 comments:

Stock Family said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures!! He is so cute. Geez. Where did you start working? Just at the dental office again?

Tyler and Kendyl said...

You have the cutest boys!

I hope you dont mind me checking out your blog...

Tyler and Kendyl said...

You're going to LOVE P90X.. well its more of a love/hate relationship but that's awesome that you bought it! Keep us posted on you too : )

kati said...

He is sooo cute Katie!!

Exquisite Effects said...

JARED!!! You look like you are doing great! And DANG, you did GOOD, your wife is very beautiful! Doesn't surprise me though, you always knew how to treat a lady!

Congratulations on getting married and having kids! They are both so beautiful!

Cathy (Ricks) Dean

By the way, if you want to check out my blog, send me your email address, cause it's private.
cathydean6@gmail.com

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Ha Ha! What a hansome little GQ man! I love his falling down face- how cute is that! So, thanks so much for your suggestion to put Kambri in her own room! I was not at all ready to do it at such a young age but after a full nights rest on the first night, it turns out I was actually sooooo ready! I am happier and I can function a whole lot better during the day!