Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Family night Fun night!


























After dinner last night Tanner asked if Jared would play catch with him outside.  I thought he would say let's do something inside because it's so hot but out they went!  I came out too and it was actually really nice!  The clouds were covering the sun and there was a nice breeze.  What a relaxing night just being outside with the boys!
Parker ran around with me, we played catch and colored on the sidewalk.  He and Carson also had some fun on the swings.  Carson walked around everywhere and Jared and Tanner played catch.  We ended the night with baths and brownies.  Perfection!  I really love to see my family having fun together.  The boys were all smiles as usual and I wouldn't have it any other way.  How grateful I am for Jared and Tanner and Parker and Carson!  I love you boys!  

No comments: