Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Parker!
























Parker Scott Organ
Our baby, Parker, just turned one! He was born on August 6th,2008 early in the morning. He has been a happy baby since we brought him home from the hospital. He has grown up so fast and continues to make us smile everyday. He has become very independent but is also still a mama's boy.(which I love!)
Parker is such a boy! He climbs on everything, gets into everything, makes noise with everything and throws a fit if he doesn't get what he wants. He even started to pout his lips out when he complains. I can't help but smile. I usually can distract him though with something else pretty fast. Parker started to walk about a week before his birthday and hasn't slowed down since. He is so proud of himself when he is walking or running. He puts his arms up and just laughs nonstop.
Parker is such a happy, active, and loving little boy and we are so grateful to have him in our family! Happy Birthday Parker! You are going to be such a good big brother!
P.S. That's right! I'm pregnant! Tanner found out that we are expecting another little bundle of joy in early April. I wasn't going to put it on our blog yet, but now that Tanner knows I'm sure our whole ward knows and our whole neighborhood and maybe even a few strangers! haha.

9 comments:

Lunt Family said...

I can't believe Parker is 1 already. How fast time flys. COngrats on the new baby. I am so happy for you..

Jill said...

Holy cow! Okay 1) I'm impressed you got ALL those pics in order! That takes skill!!! 2) He is such a freakin' cutie! Happy Bday to you!! and 3) CONGRATS! You joined the preggo club I swear there is something in the water out there!!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Happy Birthday to Parker and congrats on being pregnant!!!!

Unknown said...

He's so stinkin cute and congrats!! Cody predicted you'd be pregnant before he was done at Basic!

Jenna said...

He is such a sweetheart! I can't believe our babies are already 1!! I love the pic close up of his chubby little cheeks! He's so cute! And I'm so excited that you're preggers again!! I hope it's a little girl!! :)

ginger said...

what a cutie!! i love his big ol blue eyes... hey congrats on expecting! hope you're feeling good. oh and b loves having tanner in her class... she loves that they play at recess together.

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

yay katie! that's great news!!

you're little parker has grown so fast :)

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry, but I have to admit that sometimes I skim over pictures without reading but this exciting news definitely caught my eye! I'm very happy for you guys! I hope you are feeling ok! You looked great at church today! Happy birthday to Parker! What a big boy! I love his face in the second haircut pic! He looks perfectly happy and content!

Krystal Arnett said...

Isn't it so sad how fast they grow up. I was totally laughing at the comment you left. My dream job is seriously to be a stylist. I really want to go to fashion school. Maybe that will be next on my list of education :) I have been the worst blogger and haven't been reading them much; so, it was fun to see all your posts and your cute family. Congrats on the new addition, so exciting!