Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our cute boys!

Love Tanner's eyes in this pic! He loves to take pictures when we remember....
Parker is over 5 months old already! he is so much fun and of course I think he is the cutest baby ever! hehe. He isn't crawling yet but he makes his way around the living room by rolling. He is so fast too, I put him down in the middle of the room and he makes it to the wall in a minute. I'm sure he'll be fun to chase around when he is crawling.

Look at those baby blues. His eyes get really big right before the picture bc he sees the red light.
































Parker got a new high chair from my parents and he loves it. He doesn't eat baby food yet but he just loves being up at the table with us. He laughs and talks the whole time.








7 comments:

ginger said...

oh so cute!

Jenna said...

They're both so cute! I love the pics of him in his high chair! He's getting so big!

MaRiN said...

Katie I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see your cute baby! He's beautiful! I think Jon saw him once and I asked what he looked like and he said- a baby! Men.

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big he is. The boys are cute as ever. Miss you guys!!

Maria said...

Thanks for visiting our blog!! Your boys are super cute!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

AW! What cute boys! I love little Parkers big camera eyes! I also love both boys faces in the picture laying down!

Krystal Arnett said...

Katie, your family so cute. I can't believe how big your boys are.